Just a bit of a ramble so you know I'm still here...
Okay, I admit it, I've been a very bad blogger lately. I can't seem to finish a blog to save my life, and when I do, I end up taking it down because it seems like rambling nonsense to me. I'm pre-occupied with school work and when I'm not, spending more quality time with my computer doesn't really appeal. But, as I've also fallen off the wagon on the email end of things, I guess it's not a bad idea to post once in awhile so y'all know I'm still here.
St.Patty's Day passed yesterday with no fanfare, though I'm sure there was plenty of green beer to be had at the local Irish Pub. I wouldn't know, I have class Friday night and for some bizarre reason have decided that it's a good idea to get up at 7am on Saturdays and go running, so drinking is out on Friday nights. So I did that this morning, albeit begrudgingly. It wasn't the best run I've ever had. On really humid days, despite having lived here a year, I still feel like I'm running with 150 lb monkey on my back.
The other day was my niece Olivia's 4th birthday! I'm starting to understand what people mean when they say kids make you realize how fast time passes. Still being able to remember when my two youngest sisters were born like it was yesterday, it's amazing that one will be driving this year! I remember when they were born and my other sisters and I would talk about how old we'd be when they graduated high school. 33 years old seemed like a long way off then... Errr... not so far away these days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home