New Blog Links
Hours and hours working on papers, for me, seems to be leading to more time on the blog as a form of taking a break I guess. I spent the day working on a monster sized paper that needs to be turned into a power point presentation by tomorrow afternoon. So, somewhere in those 40 odd pages, I took some time to rework the blog a little. I decided to add some links to friends blogs, since they come from such diverse backgrounds and cover everything from the fluffy and flip to the heavier issues of the day. I also added the blog of a reporter from Pass Christain, Mississippi that I have been reading off and on since Hurricane Katerina. It started as a blog about the immediate aftermath, but is still on-going, talking about the continuing clean-up and some interesting side issues, like undocumented workers who are doing a massive amount of the cleaning and rebuilding in the Gulf Coast region. That one is under 'Eye of the Storm.'
Also on the list: Tread Lightly, the blog of my aunt the health guru, writer, world traveler lady. Krazie Angel, one of the first friends I made when I came to Malaysia... she suffered through the worst of my beginning Malay so that I could practice. Anh Duoi Ga, a classmate from my days in Vietnam, he has just returned to Vietnam and started a blog to tell us all about it. Jimmysharkface, a friend who spent a year in Taiwan and blogged about it. His posts are infrequent, but worth reading when they show up. Delphinus, another Malaysian friend and budding reporter and I'm pretty sure I've forgotten someone, but will certainly add them when I remember...
Anyway, it's back to work for now... Happy reading...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home