Today while I was at school we had about two good hours of downpour outside. Was nice because it hadn't rained in a couple of days and was getting very hot... I grabbed a taxi home, and went up to my apartment on the ninth floor. Meanwhile, a friend of mine who walks absolutely everywhere happened to be walking home through an area that flooded today... This is what he said, and the pics below are his, from his camera phone:
"Walking back to town from Taman Desa this afternoon, I came across the jam to end all jams. Followed it to the source and found Old Klang Road flooded knee-deep. Many of the houses nearby are lowe than the road itself, so it must have been waist-high indoors. Bomba rescue was pulling people out from the kampong with inflatable boats. Still, most people were in very good spirits, for instance, a bus that was the only 4-wheel vehicle to successfully make it through the flood was cheered on loudly by passengers and onlookers alike. "

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home