Blog Additions
Most of you have heard me talk at one point or another about the phenomenal International Studies Program that I graduated from at the University of Arizona. I have added two new links on the blog to blogs of former classmates. "Nomad Lachy" is currently here in KL searching for her place in this part of the world. She studied Latin America throughout her undergrad years and is fluent in more languages than I can count. Her portugese skills landed her the job with E.Timor which still uses Portugese (former colony) as one of their three national languages.
The "Malawi" blog is a now married couple who met in the U of A program and both are ridiculously talented. Jon is an IT/development specialist who is currently on a Fulbright scholarship in Malawi. Marissa is an artist as well as a humanitarian and scholar in her own right. Between the two of them I'm quite sure they will change the world for the better.
Anyway, both are worth checking out when you have a moment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home