Kecewa, Terganggu, dan lain-lain
Frustrated, distracted, and others... With the thesis that is. High point of the day today.... I talked a bluestreak in bahasa class. Somedays I feel quite close to relatively fluent, somedays, I feel quite close to not even close to fluent, but lately it's more of the former and less of the latter. Thats one aspect of my progress here.
On the thesis, it's going, but I feel like the subject matter gets so much larger than it should be somedays. Sometimes I really understand why people stick to studying math and science and predictable outcomes. For this, my predictable outcome is that I will finish it and it will be good, but that doesn't preclude a whole lot of banging my head on the computer screen before that.
Anyway, short update, as I've got to get back to work... just wanted to let you know I'm alive and well... just very busy...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home