Mega Milestone...
I have officially finished a draft copy of my thesis!!! 141 pages not including bibliography, appendices, etc. It took about 45 minutes just to print the thing out yesterday. My poor thesis advisor is stuck reading the thing for her weekend fun. :-p THis doesn't mean I'm finished, no. There is still a ridiculous amount of editing, re-writing, and bureaucratic paperwork that needs to be done. BUT its off my desk for a few days, so I can start packing and take a quick jaunt to Singapore.
Nice feeling though... I've written my first book. :-)

2 Comments:
Congratulations on the first draft.
You go, girl! Who cares about the world's most powerful women? I care about your accomplishments. You will make that list someday, while you also build a life and a relationship. I've always felt that having someone to share your adventures with is such a plus. That shared history as you go through life and turn into the people you were meant to be adds richness to life's fabric. Finishing up this thesis is such an accomplishment, in Malaysian, no less! You have done what few people would even consider doing. I am sooooo proud of you. Can't wait to read the next chapter of your life.
Post a Comment
<< Home