Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Updates and Departure Dates

I've just finished making the changes to my final draft of my thesis! :-) :-) :-) But, there is STILL work to be done. Honestly, I thought all I had to do was write the silly thing, and hand it in, end of story. But, not so. Nonetheless, hopefully I will be able to drop it off for binding tomorrow.

That would be good, since I'm leaving on Friday. Actually a week later than planned, but necessary to get it all done before I head home. After the binding is finished, it will go to a board of five people who will evaluate it. Then, the requests for corrections and (hopefully not) retractions comes back to me before I submit a final copy.

And then, its done. :-) Which is good, because I'm looking forward to getting back to writing about something other than the Nahdlatul Ulama in Indonesia.

I'm trying to decide what to do with the Malaysia blog. With pictures it now has over 800 entries on it. Would seem a shame to just delete the whole thing. BUT, I think, I will have to start a new blog for my new adventures in DC. Will let you know what that is once I've put it together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home